If you are participating, even just for a few hours, the labor-management people want you to sign up, so you will get credit for your work.
Here are a few notes:
- Read all of the notes, sign up at the bottom.
- Workers must be 15 years old, minimum.
- There are no shift restrictions. Players, parents, etc. can sign up for every shift (except the ones marked as a specific group).
- $15/hr is the going rate for all shifts which will go towards the boosters program to cover season events like varsity team dinners, Homecoming events, etc.
- You can use funds raised towards your camp fees.
- If you want to work a signup/check in shift, you must agree to possible COVID testing, or show vaccination completion as well as follow social distancing, masking if required, and preventions guidelines at the venue.
- Click the ‘SIGN ME UP’ link to look at the different shifts available.
- You will need to have a parent or guardian excuse you from school if you are working a shift during school hours.
Step 1: You need to sign up below: follow this link to sign up, accept the waivers and pick your shifts. SIGN ME UP
Step 2: Email invites will be sent out by the labor-management company. If you sign up today, you’ll get your account email in 2 days.
Step 3: Check your email. It has your user name/password to get to the website, verify and change your shifts.
Step 4: When you go onsite you check-in via an assigned door, in the email you got, and check in at an iPad they have set up for you to track your time.
You need to plan to feed yourself and get yourself to and from the Denver Convention Center.
It is recommended that you take advantage of the 9-mile RTD light rail station to get to and from the Denver Convention Center. Take the H line train. You can get a schedule here
If you have any questions please go to the contact us page