This Week in Football 9/28/2022
THANK YOU to everyone who volunteered with the gifts of time, food, and candy to help make last week a success!
We have a reminder from the coaching staff, that all parents are expected to be in the stands, away from the sidelines during the entire game and follow CCSD Spectator Code of Conduct:
• Remember that you are at a contest to support your team and to enjoy the skill and competition; not to intimidate or ridicule the other team and their fans, officials, or coaches from your own team.
• Encourage the students/athletes to play by the rules. Remember that children learn best by example, so applaud the good plays of both teams.
• By showing a positive attitude toward the game and all of the participants, all players will benefit. Do not embarrass any athletes by yelling at players, coaches, or officials.
• Emphasize Sportsmanship through your verbal and physical behavior.
• Know and study the rules of the sport, and support the officials on and off the field/court. This approach will help in the development and support of the game. Any criticism of the officials only hurts the game.
• Applaud a good effort in both victory and defeat, and enforce the positive points of the game.
• Recognize the importance of coaches. They are important to the development of athletes and the sport. Communicate with them and support them.
• Be a positive role model during and after all events.
• Remember, participating in athletics and being a fan in the stands is a privilege, not a right.
• Violation of any aspect of the Spectator Code of Conduct will result in either a verbal warning or ejection from the event by school personnel.
• Students/athletes are involved in organized sports for their enjoyment. Make it fun!
To see the full details view them online here
Due to space constraints, there will be no parent meeting this month. If you have questions or issues to address, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
9/29/2022- 7:00 pm Varsity @ Arapahoe High School- LPS Stadium 199 E Littleton Blvd, Littleton, CO 80121 Purchase Tickets Here- https://events.ticketspicket.com/agency/d5c3ea3f-49b0-451f-afda-e955d71fd6ce
10/1/2022- 9:00 am Freshman vs. Arapahoe HS at Smoky Hill High School
10/1/2022- 11:30 am- JV vs Arapahoe HS at Smoky Hill High School- We need volunteers for the chain gang for this game. If you are going to be there, please volunteer here- https://www.signupgenius.com/go/60b0444a4af2ba4ff2-20221