Our 2021 Buff Card fund raising campaign started June 24th. Players we put into teams and meet their captains. Below is some over view on the program. Players were also sent this link about selling the cards. Help your players out via a social media share or direct email to your family and friends.
Although our players contribute to our organization through hard work and dedication both on and off the field, it just isn’t enough. Your Buff Card purchase is a fantastic investment in our community and directly funds our annual equipment, facility, safety education, coaching, and team-building expenses. This fund raiser is an annual staple in the Smoky Hill neighborhood, please help us support our program.
This year’s cards has a great selection of local favorites, and nationwide chains available via the discount card app Including:
- Free starter appetizers at Tokyo Joe’s
- Free subs at Jersey Mikes
- 1/2 price entrees at Costa Vida
- Free and discounted Pizza form Domino’s, Papa John’s
- Discounted movies tickets and travel
- Over 30,000 restaurants are participating across the US
- Over $4500 in savings possible.
Players will begin sell cards door-to-door and online via social media starting today. If you want on reach out and let us know how many you need! I know one player ate about $500.00 worth of free nachos last year. Not a bad deal, spend $20, get $500.00 in free food!