There are a LOT of details that we DO NOT HAVE today. They are going to get sorted out next week. You are going to get a number of updates and blasts as we get more information. Players will be getting updated via HUDL, make sure you ask them to check their HUDL accounts.
We will go from “0 to Game On” in under 3 weeks, it is going to go fast!
To quote Ray Arnold:
Here is what we know today:
BEFORE MONDAY, the 12st
- Parents need to sign the Covid-Wavier.
- Players camp will start at 4:00 pm Monday the 21st. You cannot practice unless the Covid-Waiver is signed. Note: Camp is not counted as official practice.
- GRADES, GRADES, GRADES. Players need to make sure they are on their grades to maintain eligibility. The Athletics Directors office will begin pulling grades next week.
Before Thursday the 24th:
- Get your physical done. You cannot start practice until your physical is done. Practice is not camp
- Get your CCSD Extracurricular Participation form done.
- Get your Registration taken care of and pay player fees.
- Players need to complete their Planet High School profile
- Players will need 9 days of practice in order to play in their first game. If your documents are not done, you may not get your 9 practices done, and miss the first game.
That’s it for now, we do not have an official start practice or a game schedule. We know there are going to be HUGE changes since soc ail distancing and lack of school access will affect how boosters support the players. Boosters will put out a parents meeting schedule early next week.
We appreciate your patience while CHSSA and CCSD get everything rolling!
Questions? Hit us up via the: Contact Us page